Bluetooth Temperature/Humidity Sensor with LCD Display – Xiaomi MijiaOctober 5, 2021
You need this hotend if you like crashing.
- All metal (tested to >320°C)
- Dual (2) vertical heater cartridges (standard Ø6.0 x 20mm, any wattage that your machine can support), clamped in for good thermal transfer
- Standard Ø3.0 x 15mm temp-sensor (thermistor or PT100/1000) clamped between the heaters & the nozzle for accurate sensing
- Standard E3D Volcano nozzle, which are readily available in various materials & work well
- Very rigid structure via 3 titanium hollow pillar mounts, because crashes happen and threaded heat-breaks can bend, tear out, or break
- The heat is retained to the melt zone by the titanium feed tube & copper heat sink, significantly limiting heat-soak to the filament in the feed mechanism
- Very well cooled via modular fan options
- Protected with a high-temperature silicon sock to minimize heat loss (increase efficiency) & for safety
- Designed for mounting to Bondtech BMG-M; Bondtech LGX; Titan Aero; Hemera; Raise 3D N
Please note that default is a “bare” hotend – it does not include an extruder, heater cartridges, temp sensor, fan, or nozzle.
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 7 cm|
Threaded Shaft Roller$16.00
50W Heater Cartridge$8.00